On Friday, 04th November 2022, GGear Young Leader Programme Cohort 04 held a training under the topic “Investing In People (Focus on Productivity)” at Sun & Moon Urban Hotel, led by Mr. Khim Sok Heng, Founder of LSi Business School and Chair of Partnership & Membership Committee of CiC Plc.
Objective of this training:
- To gain insight on how to build people base on AML and HRD approach and make people have confidence in the workplace and motivate them to like their job.
- A good working environment require an understanding of working scope from each department and cross check the process flow, so that everyone will be aware of challenge of each team and avoid blaming each other.
- Leadership’s mindset like to develop people’s skill and see it as the value of their life
- A good team leader is the one who can see what the others cannot see and believe on the potential of team and asks the right question to the team that break down the preventive point of problem that may occur.
- To manage the team spirit, you need to stay in touch with them, use people with the right skill they own, Praise, and rectify at the same time and equip dreams for them to see their potential.
- As a staff of company, you need to be an asset do not be the liabilities of the company.